Video conference call on your iPhone promises a good experience and countless features. Furthermore, remote working and normal interaction between multiple people has been made easy with some amazing video call Apps. Completing a conference call with your iPhone can be a lot better with some Apps. In this article, we are going to talk about the best video conference call app for iPhone.
There are many video conference call Apps available today with different features but offer the same purpose.
Below is a list of some of the video conference call Apps with their feature, strong links, and shortcomings.
5 Best Video conference call Apps
Zoom Cloud Meetings
The Zoom Meeting is regarded as one of the best video conference call Apps in modern days. In fact, it is well recognized for its amazing audio and video quality; this is why the App is one of the most downloaded video conference call App recently. Some of the features of the App also include:
- Zoom can sync with your phone calendar to facilitate scheduled calls, inviting and canceling.
- You can use it on any of your devices; Desktops, phones, or even tablets.
- Meetings on Zoom can easily be recorded and even transcribed.
Like the rest of the video conference call Apps, the Zoom Cloud meeting also has some shortcomings.
- It can take up a lot of energy while running on your device.
Skype is another good App that can be used for a video conference call with its great features. With Skype, you can also share files, images, messages, and videos. Additionally, this feature makes it one of the best options for remote working. Some of its advantages are listed below:
- Compatible with Laptops, tablets, iPhones, etc. Skype easy tick all the boxes for everything you need
- It is very user-friendly and offers training on how to use the App.
- Skype is very good for business and remote working.
- Audio and Video quality is not as good as that of the Zoom Cloud meeting.
- It takes a lot of the devices’ processing power.
Google Hangout meet
Video conference call with google’s platform, Hangout meet, offers a decent experience.
It also allows sharing of photograph emojis just like other Apps. Additionally, you can make a video conference call with ten people. Google hangout is also regarded to have the potential to be the best App for video conference calls.
Some of the Pros and Cons are listed below:
- Clear video and audio quality alongside some addons
- You can sign up with your Google account and integrate with other Google products.
- It has a Webinar-style gathering feature which is great for online tutorials, e-learning, etc.
- Features are limited to G suite users
- Business users do not highly rate them
ezTalks Video Meeting
ezTalk Cloud meeting is one of the best video conference call apps for iPhone users. In addition, it is compatible with almost every iPhone version ever made. Some of its major features include text chat, online conference, meeting scheduling, and so on.
Additionally, ezTalk cloud meeting is also compatible with iPod and iPad.
Here are some of the good sides of the ezTalk clouds meeting
- File sharing, gallery sharing, and whiteboard facilities are some of the features of this App
- Easy to join with your phone or browser
- ezTalk cloud can work well with poor phone signals
Some of the setbacks of this App include;
- The public does not fully recognize it yet
- It is High on storage
GoToMeeting is known for its strength in Professional activities like making a pitch or presentations.
The app can also be a good fit in terms of doing a product demonstration. That is why this video conference call apps is popular among small and large businesses.
- It is user-friendly and easy to join.
- Good screen sharing features and remote screen contributions.
- You can have a one-v-one when you are in a large conference meeting
- It has been deemed too sensitive to running meetings
A product of Facebook, the Facebook messenger app is capable of making video conference calls.
Facebook messenger is also very user-friendly. All you need to do is, open the Messenger App, search for friends, then tap on the video call button.
Almost everyone who uses a smartphone has WhatsApp. In fact, an upgrade of the older version brought about the invention of a video call.
With the WhatsApp video conference call, you can connect to as many as eight contacts. Also, WhatsApp is used by many Smartphone and iPhone users, and the video call experience is also decent.
The above list of Apps we have just mentioned is the best video conference call Apps for iPhone. You can check them out on playstore and check their reviews to know how well they are rated.
In conclusion, whichever video conference call App you use has to satisfy your purpose of using it.
With the Apps we have mentioned, each App has its strongest and weakest link. Therefore, the most suitable video call app for Business, online training, pitching, etc., can be chosen based on what you are looking to achieve.
Frequently Asked Questions and answers
Are Video conference call Apps available for Android users?
Video conference calls Apps are not just limited to iOS users. Andriod users can also use most of the features for these apps with ease.
How many people can do a video conference call on Skype?
With the Skype video chat App, 100 friends can connect to and video chat on tablets, desktops, computers, and mobile devices.
Enjoy This Article? You May Also Like:
- What Is The Highest Paying Job In Canada 2021? Top 10 Highest Paid Professions 2021 – Canada
- Steps To Make A Sprint Conference Call On iPhone
- Things To Know About The New iPhone 13
- Best Way To Promote Your Product On Instagram